Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I paid by credit card 8th February Mechanic Pro and have not

Customer Question

I paid by credit card 8th February for System Mechanic Pro and have not had any response from you. My old licence expires in March. Have had this programme for years and wanted to update to pro. Please find out whats gone wrong. Credit card details are available Bill Hodgson
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: The credit card name is***** master card Lloyds Bank and was debited on the (9th February need to download and install System mechanic Pro paid £33.07 for it. Please help
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. I do not work for System Mechanic Pro but I can help you with this and it would be my pleasure to do so. I will need to ask a few question sin order to best assist you. I will need the email address that is associated with your System Mechanic Pro account. Please do not type it here in the chat box as exchanging personal information here is against our policies. Information posted here is visible by all users of the site.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

I believe that a phone call would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve your issue and I have offered a phone call as an Additional Service. This is optional, and if you choose not to do this, I can try to find a way to help you here.