Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Kamil, I sent my screen shot to your email address and it is

Customer Question

Kamil, I sent my screen shot to your email address and it is attached here..
Don
Category: Computer
Expert:  Miel-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. http://www.justanswer.com/computer/9kmnz-kamil-sent-screen-shot-email-address.html. Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Hello Don. My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this if you still need help. I took a look at the screen shot that you attached. I'm guessing that you are unable to sign into Windows 10. Please let me know if that is the issue so I can provide detailed instructions for resolving the problem.