Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Kamil, I sent my screen shot to your email address and it is

Customer Question

Kamil, I sent my screen shot to your email address and it is attached here..
Don
Category: Computer
Expert:  Miel-cssm replied 10 months ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. http://www.justanswer.com/computer/9kmnz-kamil-sent-screen-shot-email-address.html. Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 10 months ago.

Hello Don. My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this if you still need help. I took a look at the screen shot that you attached. I'm guessing that you are unable to sign into Windows 10. Please let me know if that is the issue so I can provide detailed instructions for resolving the problem.