Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Is there any way I can recover my administration file from

Customer Question

is there any way I can recover my administration file from my computer? I keep losing files (i.e. other peoples password ***** accounts) I can't go in and change anything, or add anything such as a printer, etc, because I can't get into the admin file.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 12 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

you account login must have admin rights to get into the admin file and make any changes on the computer like upgrade or install files.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I do not want you to fix this for me, not yet, I want to try and follow your instructions.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
what is it with you guys, every where I go to to get advice you're trying to charge me for more money! :)
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I have to make an appointment to fix this, I have to run errands. Can we try again about 1:00 tomorrow afternoon? Thank you!

you must be getting additional service offer however if you do not want to avail that is absolutely fine. We can continue for the chat session which you have opted and paid for. Let me know your time zone so that we can be online same time tomorrow and can continue working on the issue and fix it.