Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Qualified Computer Professional - 12+ years experience. Expert in Computer Hardware & Graphic Design
50064670

I purchased ,artist Manika single How Can I Love ,is it

Customer Question

I purchased ,artist Manika single How Can I Love ,is it downloaded
Category: Computer
Expert:  Camille-Moderator replied 10 months ago.
my name is ***** ***** I am the moderator for this topic. It looks like your question was meant for a different company. We match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more. While you may have intended this for another company, oftentimes, the professionals can help with a question like yours. Please let me know if you want to continue, or if you would prefer that I cancel your question.
Camille
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I PAID CA$54 . 00 for an answer, with Just answer if my song from iTunes was downloaded,artist Manika How Can I Love, all I want is the satisfied answers, not questions, please give me $54 answer
Expert:  BigDish101 replied 10 months ago.

Once you purchase a song iTunes should automatically sync and download it. Look for it in c:\users\YOURUSERNAME\My Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Music\

Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 10 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

1. Click iTunes Store near the top of the iTunes window.

2. Click the Purchased link at the right of the iTunes Store homepage (below Quick Links).

3. In the page that appears, select a category.

iTunes shows you which of your purchases are available for download. You can view all of your past purchases, or just the ones not currently in your iTunes library. Items already in your library aren’t available for download.

If you select Music, you can view your purchases by song, artist, or album. If you’re viewing by album, click an album to see which songs on it are available for downloading.

To search for an item, type its name or a keyword in the search field, and then press the Return key to view your search results.

4. To download an item, click its Download button .

To download all available items, click Download All.

You can also download previously purchased music, movies, and TV shows by clicking the Download button next to an item in your iTunes library.

Regards

Jins