Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My name is ***** *****. i want to reactivate my zoosk

Customer Question

my name is ***** *****. i want to reactivate my zoosk account
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I thought my zoosk account was ok, now is seems to be deactivated what do i do?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.

My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.

I will need some information, like your zoosk login id, and I will need to obtain some personal information in order to help you reactivate the account. We are not allowed to exchange personal information here in the chat box for security reasons, as it would be visible to all users of the site. That is why the moderators has xxxx'd out the name that you provided. Because of this, I believe that a SECURE REMOTE CONNECTION, where I connect to to your pc and work on this while you watch, would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve your issue and I have offered this as an Additional Service. This is optional, and if you choose not to do this, I can try to find a way to help you here.