Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My computer screen keeps coming up" you need to restart your

Customer Question

My computer screen keeps coming up " you need to restart your computer. Hold down the power button until it turns off, then press the power button again." The same thing happens over and over. I pulled the plug x2. Same message. I have a presentation which I worked on for 3 weeks and I need to finish it today. I need help. I didnot back up my presentation to a usb
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 10 months ago.

Good morning, Elizabeth. My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. I will need to ask a few question in order to best assist you. Do you see the message before or after you login to Windows. What type of computer do you have (Dell, Lenovo, Acer, laptop or desktop, model # ***** you can find it, etc)? What version of Windows do yo have on your computer (example Vista, 7, 8/8.1, 10)