Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My computer does not recognise any bluetooth devices, When I

Customer Question

My computer does not recognise any bluetooth devices
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: When I wish to connect my HP Officejet 150 printer through bluetooth, the message I receive is "Searching for devices.." which never stops, although both bluetooth devices are turned on. This happens with my HTC One phone: it does recognise the PC but the PC does not recognise the cellphone
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I could think of.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Windows 7 has been recently re-installed because of some errors in outlook
Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.

Good morning. My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.

I believe that a SECURE REMOTE CONNECTION would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve your issue and I have offered this as an Additional Service. This is optional, and if you choose not to do this, I can try to find a way to help you here.