Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator
Experience:  Systems Administrator
58973002

I have retired from my employer and used to use

Customer Question

I have retired from my employer and used to use sbcglobal.net which I no longer have. I am trying to print my w2 forms, do I need to contact the returement department to have my current email address updated?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I forgot my sbcglobal.net e-mail account password
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

If you have switched Internet providers where you had the sbcglobal.net email account, then that address is no longer valid. They usually delete those accounts.

Also SBC has merged with Yahoo, so you can try resetting your password ***** if it's still active. http://mail.yahoo.com

Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.