Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I keep getting a message box saying script if full or not

Customer Question

I keep getting a message box saying script if full or not found. What do I do?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The computor has been running slow so I downloaded a malware assist and then I started getting popups and all kinds of problems so I went in and deleted a lot of stuff that was recently added. Now I get this message and one that says quequ (spelling) is full
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: It's been running slow and yahoo was taking over my browser but that part fixed when I uninstalled the malware assist
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cody replied 9 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Expert:  Cody replied 9 months ago.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

Expert:  Cody replied 9 months ago.

Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.