Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

Change Credit Cards, Change credit card, no,

Customer Question

Change Credit Cards
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Change credit card
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

What is the website you want to change your credit card information, it is AOL please?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
aol
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 9 months ago.

Please follow the steps below :

1. Go to My Account and sign in with your Username or email and password.

2. Type the answer to your Account Security Question and click Continue.

3. From here you have two options: 1) Click Manage My Subscriptions under Service Options to switch a specific subscription to a different payment method on file or 2) Click Manage My Wallet and Billing Info under Account Options to change or update a specific payment method for multiple subscriptions.

Option 1:

a) Click the Change Payment Method link below the listed subscription to switch to a different card on file.

b) Click the circle next to the payment method you want to select and then click Submit.

Option 2:

a) Click the icon in the Edit column beside the payment method you would like to change.

b) Fill in the required information for the new payment method and click Update Payment Method.

If you need any further help please let me know and i will gladly continue to help

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 9 months ago.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the stars below, positive ratings are appreciated. If you need any further help please let me know and i will gladly continue to help, only rate if you are satisfied, please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service if you are not satisfied.

JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.

Thank you very much

regards,