Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

How do I connect my Bluetooth in my car.

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. I will need to know what type of vehicle you have and what type of device you are trying to connect to the Bluetooth and then I will be able to provide complete instructions.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
2003 Cadallac CTS,Samsung Galaxy DrandPrime cell phone
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.

I see that you have requested secure remote assistance. That is really only useful when working on computers. It allows me to connect remotely to your computer and assist you. I think a phone call would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve your issue and I have offered a phone call as an Additional Service. This is optional, and if you choose not to do this, I can provide detailed instructions here.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have already paid you guys 36.00 you have not answered my question yet, answer or refund my $36.00.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.

I am seeing conflicting information on your vehicle. Some sites say the first gen 2003 Cadillac CTS did not come with bluetooth. Do you have an add-on bluetooth device that you are trying to use? This question will be too time consuming for the chatbox question and answer method. Since you're unwilling to utilize a phone call toresolve your issue, I will opt out and see if another expert is willing to help you. Have a great day!

Expert:  Gary Jensen replied 9 months ago.

Hi Doris, my name is ***** ***** I would like to try to help you. In order to do this, I first need to get some information about your car. Can you please verify that the car comes with the capability to connect via bluetooth? This could be through the user manual. Your car VIN may help me to figure out if this is possible. Would you be willing to provide that to me so I can research it and get back to you soon?

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Gary

Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

There is a film that will step you through how to do this, and you can follow it on my link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_QZVjHcLvw

This step shows the procedure with an iPhone, but with your phone, you go to Settings, Wireless, Bluetooth and you can see the option to connect there.

Let me know please how you go

Thank you