Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  25 Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt
23511658

It concerns my skype telephone: If I try to call somebody

Customer Question

It concerns my skype telephone: If I try to call somebody then after been connrcted ( the "number" is ringing), then if the person takes up the telepfone the connection is broken off , and the one who called cannot makes a call.
The Caller- who opened the discussion- receives the message " there is a problem with the recording device " I would appreciate if you areable to repair this mal function.
Name: H.J.L. Maas--, 20 Coronation str.,Cullinan, South Africa --. e-mail:***@******.*** -- teleph. +27 12(###) ###-####
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 9 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If not, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've provided. You can always reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll be happy to continue helping.

This usually indicates a problem with the video part of the call.

First, test making the call as a regular call and not a video call. That will narrow it down to the video for certain. Then we can go from there.