Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

How can i restore my computter to 24 Hrs Ago, I have a back

Customer Question

how can i restore my computter to 24 Hrs Ago
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have a back on my screen that i dont want
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: No i down loaded but dont remember how'
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 9 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What is currently on your screen?

Is the internet currently working on your computer?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

To restore your computer, please press at the same time the two keys Windows and R on the keyboard, then type rstrui then click OK, then the System Restore window should open. Then click on Next, and restore the computer to any date before this issue first occurred, and check.

- If that does not work, please let me know if you have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10, and let me know when something appears on your computer's screen, i.e., if it happens when you turn on your computer, or when you open a particular program.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.