Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Tel: **. I just completed your forms (photos & profile). I

Customer Question

This is Norman **, Tel: **. I just completed your forms (photos & profile). I wanted to scan the actual profile as originally completed but I can't open that. I need to alter some material in the Profile and read the rest for possible editing. How do I open the original PROFILE? All I get is your modification form which does me no good. Please advise or Email me the original PROFILE I completed. My Email is : [email protected]
Thanks
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 9 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

May I ask on which website you are editing your profile?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I filled out a "dating service" FLIRT AND HOOK UP including my biography (they call it PROFILE). I want to change the PROFILE but the program doesn't let me open my profile. I assume if I pretend to be an interested party, I should be able to open my profile. Can you do this?

Thank you for the update. May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.