Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I had a juno desktop on am old computer i want to put that

Customer Question

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i had a juno desktop on am old computer i want to put that email on a new computer it does not work like gmai
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

if you would like, I can connect to your old computer, and move all your email over to the new computer and install it there, in juno. This is called a secure remote connection. I am sending that offer to you now.

If you would prefer to work together via written communication only, let me know.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.