Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Sirs, I HAVE LOST MY REMOTE CONTROL T MY SONY RADIO,SERIAL

Customer Question

sirs, I HAVE LOST MY REMOTE CONTROL T MY SONY RADIO,SERIAL #0926379. DO YOU HAVE A REPLACEMENT AND AT WHAT PRICE? THANKS FOR ANY HELP: lEWIS W. FOWLER,JR ***@******.*** cell phone:(###) ###-#### magicjack #8033866450
Category: Computer
Expert:  Nathan replied 12 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Can you please provide the model number of your system, Lewis? I can then provide you with a link to purchase one, if available.

Note: This is a paid information/support site, so you're paying for my time/research to help you locate a source where the item can be purchased, I cannot sell you the remote directly.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
i have given you Sony,s serial # ***** my firste-mail(0926379) . ti have given Sony's serial# (###) ###-#### ***** you, taken off the body of the Sony radio Thanks again for your help. Lewis Fowler
Expert:  Nathan replied 12 months ago.

I do not need a serial number. I cannot do anything with a serial number, as it has no impact on the remote.

What I do need is the complete model number of the radio.

Can you please look for that for me?
It may be on the back by the serial, on the front by the display screen.

Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.

Do you still need help with this, Lewis?