Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

The business called Gen Pak solutions LLC claiming they

Customer Question

The business called Gen Pak solutions LLC claiming they worked for Microsoft and wanted to do this and that for a cost of $200 for 5 years cleaning up my computer.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 9 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. That is certainly a scam; they are not from Microsoft. Please always ignore any phone call that you do not know or that you are not expecting.

Is there any issue with your computer?

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

You can click on the website below for an article about phone scams:

http://www.bbb.org/blog/2015/03/hear-what-the-microsoft-support-scam-sounds-like/

Basically, you should always ignore any phone call or email message or popup message that you do not know or that you are not expecting.

If you still have any further about this, and/or if you have any computer issue, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service today by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much,

If you still need help with this issue, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service today by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much,

How is it going? Do you still need help with this?

If you still need help with this issue, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service today by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit when it shows up.

Thank you very much,