Cris
Cris, Support Specialist
Experience:  10 years of IT experience in both business and residential.
10156100

How do you transfer contacts from one Android tracfone phone

Customer Question

How do you transfer contacts from one Android tracfone phone to another Android tracfone phone?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris.

Do you sync your contacts with Gmail/Google?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I apologize for not answering sooner. You asked about how I sync the phone or something like that. I am not certain just what you are asking or what syncing is. The phone I am currently using and want to transfer my contacts, photos, messages, and other data from is TracFone's UNIMAX MaxPatriot Ultimate Mobil Xperience, Android 4.1.2, purchased abt Mar 2015. The phone I want transfer the contacts and other data to is TracFone's Samsung Galaxy Stardust S766C, purchased Dec 2015, Android 4.3. The Samsung phone has not been activated with TracFone yet.
I hope this is enough information. If you need more please ask.Thanks,Terry Vitt
Expert:  Cris replied 1 year ago.

You will need a transfer application to do so. Here is a really good one you can use, however it does require a purchase.

http://www.androidphonesoft.com/phone-to-phone-transfer.html

Let me know if you have any further questions. Selecting a positive rating is appreciated.