Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Need to see if hubby has secret account on craiglst, 4 weeks

Customer Question

Need to see if hubby has secret account on craiglst
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 4 weeks found his secret account now i want to make sure he doesnt have new one
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Tim replied 9 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

Expert:  Tim replied 9 months ago.

There is no way for us to track your husband....thats the hard truth, we don't search for people or hack.....Sorry, but thats the blatant truth. If you think there is a problem there, then there may be....I'm sorry.