Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Dustin: Are we still communicating? I sent you an email with

Customer Question

Dustin: Are we still communicating? I sent you an email with a couple of things I saved on my computer that show what was happening. Did you get them? Do you have an answer for what I should do?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If not, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've provided. You can always reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll be happy to continue helping.

For some reason, I cannot download your doc files.

You can continue to wait for your preferred expert, but I wanted top offer my assistance if you decide you cannot wait. It is entirely up to you.