Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

One a new Dell XPS 8700 with an Intel I7 chip, 26 GB RAM and

Customer Question

One a new Dell XPS 8700 with an Intel I7 chip, 26 GB RAM and a 1TB hard drive running Office 365 Personal and many other applications, I am unable to use "SAVE AS" in any application. The screes fades to a foggy white and the curser stays busy. Ifk you try again you loc up the enitre computer. If you have Task Manager going, it indicates that the application is "Not Responding" and you have to turn off the application through Task Manager. Everything else in the PC works great. Help? Herb Weissman
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 9 months ago.

I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Yes

After you click the "Accept this offer" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.