Please follow the steps below :
1-First run a full scan using your antivirus program
2-Next, you want to run Malwarebytes, a free malware/virus scanner. Please click https://www.malwarebytes.org/mwb-download Once you install it, Please Update and then run a Scan and Delete any Malware/Viruses.
It should take 25-55 minutes to complete.
3-Once that is complete, please download Ccleaner, as this will clean temp and corrupted files from your computer.
Click http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner (please uncheck history)
4-download AdwCleaner from the below link : https://toolslib.net/downloads/viewdownload/1-adwcleaner/
The AdwCleaner utility will scan your computer and your web browsers and delete browser extensions and registry keys, that may have been installed on your computer without your knowledge, Before starting AdwCleaner, close all open programs and internet browsers, then double-click on the AdwCleaner icon. When the AdwCleaner program will open, click on the “Scan” button, once it finish scanning Please click on the “Clean” button.
5-Uninstall unwanted or newly added programs. Please Start Menu >> Control Panel >> Uninstall a program/Programs and Features Scroll through the program list and highlight unwanted programs. Then, click Uninstall
6-Reset your browser settings :
Internet explorer :
- Close all Internet Explorer and Windows Explorer windows that are currently open.
- Reopen Internet Explorer.
- Click the Tools button, and then click Internet options.
- Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset. ...
- In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.
For firefox :
- Click the menu button and then click help .
- From the Help menu choose Troubleshooting Information
- Click the Reset Firefox button in the upper-right corner of the Troubleshooting Information page.
- To continue, click Reset Firefox in the confirmation window that opens.
For google chrome :
- Open Chrome.
- In the top right, click the Chrome menu .
- Click Settings.
- At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
- Under the section "Reset settings,” click Reset settings.
- In the box that appears, click Reset.
Hope this help