Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I downloaded turbotax 25 but can't get it to load on my

Customer Question

I downloaded turbotax 25 but can't get it to load on my system - windows 10
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I downloaded turbo tax 15 but can't find it on my computer - windows 10
JA: Are you ready to speak with the Computer Technician now?
Customer: yes
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Many times, the easiest, fastest and least frustrating way I can assist you is through a secure remote connection. This will allow me to temporarily connect to your windows 10 computer and make sure that the program is downloaded, installed, and working properly. I am sending that offer to you now.

Once accepted I will send the connection steps. Or if you would prefer written support only, reject the offer and send a reply and we will get started.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.