Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I want Computer Checkup, but get message that I have a

Customer Question

I want Computer Checkup, but get message that I have a balance due. I have talked to lady at AOL billing... she says thay have problem at their end and it will be cleared up. I have been waiting over a week so far...no good.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you ready to speak with the Computer Technician now?
Customer: YES
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Harold Hanna replied 9 months ago.

Hello how are you today?

What type of checkup would you like on your system? Have you been having any specific issues?