Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Computer expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

I see a purchase on my Visa ADOBE*PDF PACK made February

Customer Question

I see a purchase on my Visa for an ADOBE*PDF PACK made February 5th. The amount was $89.99. I do not know what this was for. I called the 800 number which reached a representative oversees (frown) and she directed me to get on-line support.
The charge was initiated on Feb 3 and finalized on Feb 5.
Please explain the product that was purchased.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Chris L. replied 9 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

It seems you purchased the adobe PDF pack for 1 year. Of course it seems you did this in error. Here is what you need to do to get your money back. Go to the following page at the link I provide and enter the details of the issue in the box. Next click start chat below the box. This will connect you to someone in customer service who can refund you. Since I am in technical support I cannot issue a refund, only tell you how to get it.

Start by clicking this link https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=ZNA_account-payment-orders_stillNeedHelp

Remember just fill in the details in the box and click start chat.

Please do me a favor and take a moment to rate my service by clicking the stars above, 3 or more is very appreciated, we can still chat after rating if you need more help.