Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  25 Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt
23511658

How do i create a launchpad and engaging related powerpoint

Customer Question

how do i create a launchpad for organizing and engaging related powerpoint presentations used in a 10 hour training class over two days
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

There are various e-learning platforms that are designed for this specifically. For example, EZLCMS. Here is a link to the page

http://bitli.es/AyWdPT

It is also something you could develop yourself, but it would take a lot more time to do that. One of these existing solutions would be the best route to take. If you have any questions, please let me know.