Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My dial up modem says it is being blocked,,,i also use

Customer Question

my dial up modem says it is being blocked,,,i also use verizon mobile broadband,,,isthereaconflict between the two that i cannot find?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: last nite i was able to switch between dial up aol and the broadband card,,,after it didnt,,then it did,,and seemed to work fine,,this morning on bootup dial up would notwork again,,,says the modem is blocked
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: i am sure there is but i am at a loss for what it might be at this point,,,a bit frustrated,,,,
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.

Is the issue on AOL?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no remote,,,i just want someone that knows about modem conflicts to walk me thru it

Is the issue on AOL?