Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have an asus "republic of gamers" desktop which hung up a

Customer Question

I have an asus "republic of gamers" desktop which hung up a few minutes ago. I cycled power to reboot and get the message "The current bios setting do no fully support the boot device. Press F1 to enter..."
Beneath I am instructed to "Go to Advanced>Boot>CSM Parameters and adjust the CSM settings to enable the boot device"
There is no "boot" tab in "Advanced" and nothing to indicate a place for CSM parameters.
Keyboard and Mouse are working.
Help!
Jay Anderson
Category: Computer
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

I've had one of these, its hard to say.....could be a hard drive issue, or something else. Do you mind if we set up a call so we can at least pin point what it is?