Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Qualified Computer Professional - 12+ years experience. Expert in Computer Hardware & Graphic Design
50064670

I think I'm being given false info. Are you able to tell if

Customer Question

I think I'm being given false info. Are you able to tell if an email was sent via reply to my gmail? I have a picture of the "so called" reply. To me it appears that this person tried to format it to look like he'd previously sent it. There are a couple of telltale signs which indicate to me that it's not real. Is there a way I can send you a snapshot of it?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 9 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

You can attach the image here by clicking on the Paper Clip icon on top of the Reply area and uploading the image. If you can't use it, please go to www.wikisend.com and upload the picture. Then give me the download link Wikisend gives you.

Regards
Jins

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Okay, I attached the snapshot

It looks like the top part of that image is edited and added separately.

Regards

Jins