Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My name is ******** and I have Geeks protection on laptop

Customer Question

Hi my name is ******** and I have Geeks protection on laptop til 2018 but I had to get another computer and wondering can I give you my phone number on here and you put Geeks Support on this computer I would love so much
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I don't understand I already paid over $500 to take care of my computer from Geeks for there protecton I don't want nothing taken off my credit card, Do you have the number that I can call for Geeks I can not find my paper that I had there number on thank you
Expert:  Sudipto replied 9 months ago.

Sorry we are not Geek Protection, this is Justanswer.com and this is a paid support site, we can help you to get the information, but that is not free or charge, otherwise if you wish then, I can close this question.