Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I have a new Lenovo ideapad 500 with w10 and have just

Customer Question

I have a new Lenovo ideapad 500 with w10 and have just scrolled with touchpad and email text has suddenly increased . How do I return to default size?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I suspect I touched the touchpad with another finger on one of the controls. I tried to reduce the size of the font but ended up sending the email with a ridiculously small print
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you please hold the CTRL Key and with it held down, press the - (minus) key and this should decrease the text for you.

Let me know the results please.