Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  25 Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt
23511658

I am very upset one of the men I am talking to s messages do

Customer Question

I am very upset one of the men I am talking to his messages do not stay in our history. The only thing that stay are the inital comment with my photo. I know I have written him before and he has responded. I went to look up a pass message and it had his phone number and it si no longer there I DID NOT ERASE it. So I have been working around it by answering it immediately and it worked, still not viewing any of his past comments like phone number. Tonight was the last straw it said I got a new message from him that I was hoping for and there was NO MESSAGE. I pay money fro this site, how many other messages am I missing. Please could you retrieve his messages I give you permission his name is *******. My name is *********** Roberta ***********. Please retrieve I went under history and could not please help me. Roberta
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Robert please let me know the site with which you are having the problem

Most sites will retain a history of conversations. In some cases it is just a matter of the previous part of the conversation scrolling out of view. If that happens, you should be able to view it using the scroll bar. On the right side of the window. But if that doesn't help, please let me know at site it is, and even attach a screen capture if possible, and I can provide you with more specific information.