Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  25 Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt
23511658

I would like to request to stop taking payment from my

Customer Question

I would like to request to stop taking payment from my credit card account *************-citi simplicity card-master card. another credit card is account ***********-American express.please stop taking payments as soon aspossible. Thank you.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I am being charged from three different credit cardsand I wish to cancel paymentsfrom those two accounts.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: I tried emailing about this issue since August 2015. we encountered some problems with our programming and we used a different account to see if it will help rectify the problem.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 11 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

My name is Michael.

What site is it that you are trying to change your payment information on? For most sites, you only need to go to the siyesite, into your account, and go to your account information. Under your account information, you should have a selection called payment options. That is where you can remove or change payment options.

If you can provide me with the name of the site, I can provide more specific instructions.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
What do you mean by what site? And what is siyesite?

"siyesite" is not a word. It is supposed to say "the site", as in "go to the site, then into your account". I think that was either confused by my spellchecker or my auto-correct mechanism. Somehow it came up with "siyesite". It really shouldn't, since it's not an actual word, so I'm not exactly sure why it stuck it in there on me. I apologize for that.

What I am asking for is the neme of the site with which you are having a problem cancelling your subscription. I'm here to help you with your question - if you can tell me that additional information, I can give you specific information for that site so my instructions will be easier to follow.