Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am trying to install printshop deluxe version 20 on my

Customer Question

I am trying to install printshop deluxe version 20 on my computer with windows 10 but it won't work
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: When I try to load the install disk it goes to 1 minute and then stops, I have seen an error 1305 when I tried to do this
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: The Microsoft tech helped on Friday and got the program up but it did not stay in my computer and I cannot access it after the computer was shut down for the night
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

That program isnt the easiest program to get running on windows 10. I am sending you an offer for a secure remote connection where I can connect to your computer from here and get the program installed and working in person. Once that offer is accepted, we can continue.

If you would prefer written support only, let me know.

Dustin S.