Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I want to put some money in the account what can I do My

Customer Question

Hi I want to put some money in the account what can I do My name germano Bezzina and my e-mail is***@******.*** I have already a number of magic ***** ***** phone.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I want to put money in my magik ***** ***** account to have internationals calls
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 12 months ago.

Hello, my name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience.. I do not work directly for Magic Jack but I am highly qualified to assist you with this issue. Would you like to continue?