Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I have an old email account that microsoft can't give me

Customer Question

I have an old email account that microsoft can't give me access because I can't provide them with enough information and I'm looking to hack my way in
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I submitted a form to microsoft to prove it was me and it came back they didnt have enough information on me to give me access. I really need this account back. I had forgotten my password
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you help me?
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Only in rare situations are we able to get around the recovery form. Let me ask you this.

Do you have any computer, email client, phone or device that can still access your email account?

Also, when you attempt to reset the password does it give you any options besides the recovery form? even if you have tried those options I need to know exactly which options its giving you and why they wont work.

Thank you,

Dustin S.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They have given me to access another email linked to the account but I don't have any access to those.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
when you go to reset your password, it gives you a list of the email addresses linked with the account. I have two. but they're old and I don't have access to them. So the next step is to complete a form and wait for a response from the automated system. Every time it comes back that I don't give sufficient information.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

The two old emails that it shows..

What company are those old email addresses with>? Yahoo.com, aol.com, etc?

Just the part that would show after the @ sign, thank you.

Dustin S.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
live.co.uk and the other is @hotmail.co.ukAll microsoft accounts
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Ok, have you tried to reset the password ***** either of the two older accounts?

if we can get into either of those accounts, you can get back into your mail account.

if the accounts are old enough, you may be able to recreate them as a new account, but using the same exact name as before. And then you will be able to use that account to get into your current account.

so we need to try a password ***** on both the live.co.uk and hotmail.co.uk older accounts.

And explore all options for each one.. If it says the account doesnt exist then recreate it as a new account~

Let me know if your able to get into either older account by resetting the password ***** recreating the accounts. ( and this is probably our only hope, so we should be very thorough with trying to get into those older accounts )

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't remember passwords for either account. I've been in to try and reset the passwords, so I'll go in now and try to recreate them.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

When you went in to try and reset the passwords for each account.

What all options did it show you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It gave me a link to the other email of the account to reset it and vice versa. I tried recreating them and it hasn't worked. It keeps saying "This email is part of a reserved domain. Please enter a different email address"
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Ok.. If both backup accounts only link to each other.

And if there are no other email accounts or options listed for either account on the recovery page.

Have you tried filling out the recovery form for either of the two backup accounts?

We only have to get into one account, to unlock the others it seems. So if you havent filled out recovery forms for the other two backup accounts. Y ou should do so as well.

Plus, one more thing.. Your current and new email account. Did you use it with any services such as xbox live or to make any purchases through microsoft?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Never had xbox live. I've tried filling in the forms and they all came back saying they couldn't prove it's me. Trust me I have been trying all day with loads of old passwords. I can't get into any of the emails. I only have access to my current email.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

I dont think Ill be able to help you unfortunately..

Not unless you have an old phone or old computer that can still sign into one of the inaccessible accounts.

and without having purchases tied to either email account, microsoft customer service wont even consider helping you.

I wish there was something further I could offer, but it sounds like youve already covered all your bases.

D.S

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
On the website it shows a conversation of you being able to hack into another womans husbands account?
You're telling me a paid £26 to go through steps microsoft could of told me? That I already did myself?
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

I dont know whether you have been charged or not. And whoever it was that helped someone hack into someone elses account. I can say that cases like that are only workable in very specific situations. And I mentioned in the very beginning" only in rare situations are you able to get round the recovery form"

We spoke in depth about what possibilities you had available. Exhausted those possibilities. And none of them apply to your specific problem.

For instance, if you had a computer that could still sign into the email account through outlook, or through a phone email client, or something similar.. Then there is "something" to hack.

But when you dont have any device that can currently sign in. You cannot hack Microsoft's server itself.

Thats Microsoft youre talking about.. You hear about the NSA and and Govt sites getting hacked more often then Microsoft~

The link below, may be of interest to you.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund