Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I am trying to renew my Fastmail account and it's not

Customer Question

I am trying to renew my Fastmail account and it's not working. I use the prompts and am bushed. Help!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

can you tell me the problem a bit more in detail about the renewal.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have had a couple of emails telling me my subscription is due for renewal and I'm trying to do that. I've pressed on the***@******.*** blue words, and can't find the way to renew my subscription. That's all I want to do. Thanks Michelle
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michelle replied 9 months ago.

Click on the link given below and follow the steps of renewal.

https://www.fastmail.com/help/business/renew.html

Expert:  Michelle replied 9 months ago.

Please remember when we dealing with your issue. It is quite possible and may take more than one step or answer multiple times to solve a problem. In case the answer provided does not help or work dont be dissatisfied, use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button and I will be happy to continue to help.
Rating is only required when the problem is fixed or you are 100% Satisfied with the answer provided.