Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I can't get my tv to play the itunes on my computer. It

Customer Question

I can't get my tv to play the itunes on my computer. It worked great until I got a new computer. I have gotten a message saying that Bonjour is not enabled. I've tried installing Bonjour, repairing it, re-downloading iTunes etc. Still not working.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 9 months ago.

I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I was expecting a phone call, or an email. Just found this - after realizing I'd already been billed for a successful answer...
Anyway, this is my home computer. I am available this morning until 7:00AM AZ time, or after 4:00PM. Please call - ***-***-****.
Thank you.
Kathie

Hello Kathie,

When you are ready to begin, please post a message on this page.

Thank you,

***** *****

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I am ready if you are. However, I was supposed to not be billed the final amount until I was happy with the answer. And now if I am understanding your offer to remotely connect is another 26.00. Is this correct?

Yes, that is correct. You are billed the amount the moment I respond, but that is always refundable if you are not happy with the results.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
another $26.00 for your remotely connect?

Yes, that is correct.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No thank you.

How do you wish to continue?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Well, I've paid 40.00 to get an answer. Instead, I am being "sold" a remote connect for an additional $26.00. I am not satisfied and will be asking for a refund.Nice bait and switch, by the way.

That is how the site works. I am sorry. I'll send up the refund request.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thank you.