Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

My stepson used my bank card to do something with s xbox

Customer Question

my stepson used my bank card to do something with his xbox game, I let him but I thought is was a one time thing, now it comes out monthly 9.99. I want it to stop. I cant afford it . my name is Rachel
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

You can cancel if you know the email account that it is connected to using these instructions

1. In a browser, go to My Account.
  2. If needed, sign in to the Microsoft account that's associated with the Xbox Live Gold subscription you want to cancel.
  3. Select Services & subscriptions.
  4. In the Xbox Live section, under Renews on, select Cancel.
  5. When you receive the "Are you sure? You'll lose access to your Xbox Live subscription on subscription termination date, when we don't automatically renew it" message, select Confirm cancellation.

this page has the same instructions with a link to click on to log in

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/xbox-live-membership/cancel-xbox-live-gold-subscription

Or you can get a call from xbox support to cancel it by clicking the box on this page

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us?NavigationPath=/en-US/my-account/xbox-live-membership/cancel-xbox-live-gold-subscription

or if nothing else works you can call the number on the back of your credit card and tell them that you dispute the charge. They will put the money back in your account and probably issue you a new card so that it cant be charged again next month.