Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

I am beginning to use my new product: It is Lenovo TAB 2

Customer Question

I am beginning to use my new product: It is Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70 The Serial Number is
HGCA2T2Z(10). I would like to register this with you for possible future reference.
There is an instruction here which says " for the first time, connected to the internet, the serial number of this Lenovo should be registered. The city and state and country are these: Saint Louis, MO United States.
Please confirm this with me. I prefer a time of Noon Feb 21
My telephone number is (###) ###-####
Thank you
Thomas Mangelsdorf
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 9 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. To register your new product, please register / enter your information at the Lenovo website below:

https://www.lenovo.com/registration/

Is the Internet currently working fine on the tablet? Is there anything else you need with your tablet?

Do you need a user guide / manual for your tablet?

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have no other issue at this time. I just want to register it, in case I need help at some later time. I don't believe there is
anything wrong with the devise.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Sinply accept the Seriel Number and we are finished for now.

Please check the serial number carefully. Please do the following steps:

STEP 1:

- On the Lenovo Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70 tablet, open the Settings app icon (or System settings). Then open the option System (or All settings), then open option System. Then there, you should see the Model number (product name). Then tap on the option Status, then you should see the Serial number of your Lenovo tablet.

STEP 2:

1. Click on the Lenovo registration website below:

https://www.lenovo.com/registration/

2. Then click on the dropdown list option called Please choose one, then scroll down, then select the option United States, then click on the Arrow icon on the right.

3. Then enter your Lenovo ID (likely your email address) and your Lenovo account password. If you don't have a Lenovo account yet, then click on the option CREATE ACCOUNT at the bottom first.

4. Then when prompted, enter your tablet's serial number and continue.

- If needed, here is Lenovo contact number:

http://shop.lenovo.com/us/en/landingpage/contact/