I'm sorry about the issue. To register your new product, please register / enter your information at the Lenovo website below:
Is the Internet currently working fine on the tablet? Is there anything else you need with your tablet?
Do you need a user guide / manual for your tablet?
Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
Please check the serial number carefully. Please do the following steps:
- On the Lenovo Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70 tablet, open the Settings app icon (or System settings). Then open the option System (or All settings), then open option System. Then there, you should see the Model number (product name). Then tap on the option Status, then you should see the Serial number of your Lenovo tablet.
1. Click on the Lenovo registration website below:
2. Then click on the dropdown list option called Please choose one, then scroll down, then select the option United States, then click on the Arrow icon on the right.
3. Then enter your Lenovo ID (likely your email address) and your Lenovo account password. If you don't have a Lenovo account yet, then click on the option CREATE ACCOUNT at the bottom first.
4. Then when prompted, enter your tablet's serial number and continue.
- If needed, here is Lenovo contact number: