Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

I have a SAMSUNG S5 Smartphone. Google is installed. The

Customer Question

I have a SAMSUNG S5 Smartphone. Google is installed. The majority of my pictures have been put in "GOOGLES PICASA" location (total of 273 photos). I did not put them there, they just ended up there. The majority of these photos I would like to DELETE. I have no problems deleting other photos , from the "GALLERY", that do not have the PICASA logo. I have talked with the VERIZON technicians and they were not able to tell me how to delete the PICASA photos. I have no other issues with this SAMSUNG smartphone or VERIZON. Thank you. "RON"
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, First you need to disable Picasa Albums then Remove them.

click on settings, click on accounts then Google, next click on your gmail account and uncheck Sync Picassa Web albums.

Now go back to the menu and go to settings again, click on application manager (you will see all your downloaded applications) please swipe to right until you find all then scroll down to find Gallery and click on it. click on clear data then Ok, click on Force stop and Ok.

Now Picassa Albums should gone.

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 9 months ago.

Your satisfaction is my top goal, If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below, positive ratings are appreciated.

regards,

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 9 months ago.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the stars below, positive ratings are appreciated. If you need any further help please let me know and i will gladly continue to help, only rate if you are satisfied, please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service if you are not satisfied.

JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.

Thank you very much

regards,