Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My Targus case and keyboard IPad ir 2 suddenly does not work

Customer Question

My Targus case and keyboard for the IPad ir 2 suddenly does not work properly when trying to use the keyboard. It stopped working, then I charged it. Now when I try to use it, and type in a letter, it goes crazy automatically typing letters and numbers in a nonsensible manner.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: It also moves the page I am working on to the side - difficult to explain...
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Tim replied 9 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

Expert:  Tim replied 9 months ago.

From my experience, this is usually a sign of a bad input device, when they start ghost walking across the screen or typing in 17 characters. As far as the mouse twitching and moving around, clean the mouse pad with rubbing alcohol and a paper towel, that sometimes helps. As far as the keys go, try unparing it with the ipad and repairing it. I'll be back around later to chat more if you would like.