Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have been Skype user user, bfor 4 yers; why hs Skype

Customer Question

I have been Skype user for fiue user, bfor 4 yers; why hs Skype adopted weekly/daily username/password *****?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Tim replied 11 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

Expert:  Tim replied 11 months ago.

I use to work for eBay when they owned Skype, and this was not the case. However they have recently been sold to Microsoft, and that would the reason for any odd behavior....but it should not be asking for daily/weekly updates....There should be a remember me check box when logging on, see if that helps. I use the new skype and am not prompted. I can remote in and take a look for you if you need it.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I'll try again, thanks, Arnoldn
Expert:  Tim replied 11 months ago.

Let me know, and i'll be happy to remote in and make sure its being done right.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am going around in cicles, w/0 success in this project. Skype changes its methodology at least once or twice a week! I am unable to keep up with program sign on requirements! an
Expert:  Tim replied 10 months ago.

LIke i have already said, I can't diagnose this with out remote support...

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Tim, I guess that I was being impatient! After four years without difficulties or complasints, I had gotten used to seasmless functioning/ I have Skype on two PCs, and m not having any difficulties. so I was unpleasantly surprised been left with being
left with my main PC being screwed by an update and refusing to talk to me even, for their refusing to scknowledge my pass-wor, or my Facebook password. After two days of this problem, the problem cured itself and I am able to use Skype. Thnks for you concern, I shall be needing your service', and wish to cancel our contract, Arnoldn