Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Technician
62741268

My daughter was setting up 2 tablets children at Christmas

Customer Question

My daughter was setting up 2 tablets for her children at Christmas when she suffered cardiac arrest...since then she can not remember the email and password ***** get into tablet. We reset whole tablet but says we need to sign in with the Google acct. that was previously synced with the two devices. She cannot remember...how do we start over? Thanks
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that happened. If the factory restore was successful then you can set up the tablets with a new google account. The tablets may be asking you the previous google account just in case you want to restore. Have you tried a different google account?

What are the tablets model number?