Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

2 weeks ago I tried to view a post on FB thru my email; it

Customer Question

2 weeks ago I tried to view a post on FB thru my email; it asked me to log in; it was F Secure saying possible MalWare...I searched them out on line before I hit download; I have tried everything and I still can't get rid of them and access my FB account...I installed what I thought was the real F Secure; that didn't help; System Restore; that didn't help; Uninstall Real (I thought) F Secure-- still nothing...any ideas ?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 9 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message when logging in to your FB account?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you.