1. Go to My Account and sign in with your master Username and password.
2. Type the answer to your Account Security Question and clickContinue.
3. Under Service Options, select Manage My Subscriptions.
4. On the Manage My Services & Subscriptions screen, clickChange Payment Method.
5. Here, you may select a payment already on file or you may choose to add a new payment method.
Note: If you have selected a Debit card on file, you will be asked to type the words - I Agree - in the Type "I Agree" box before clickingSave. If you have clicked Add a New Payment Method instead of using a payment on file, you will be presented with the following screen:
6. Complete form and click Add Payment Method.
Once you have completed adding your new payment details, you will receive a confirmation email.
7. After your payment method is changed for your subscription, go toManage My Account Details and select Manage My Wallet and Billing Info.
8. Remove the payment method you no longer want on the the account by clicking on the trash icon.
You will receive confirmation the payment method has been removed from the account.
you can find these instructions with pictures if you go to
click UPDATE YOUR AOL ACCOUNT
click HOW DO I ADD OR CHANGE A PAYMENT METHOD