Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I need to change how I am billed. I want to pay with Master

Customer Question

I need to change how I am billed. I want to pay with Master cd credit card. Help!
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Just need to change how I pay my monthly bill.
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: ready
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: nope!
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 9 months ago.

what bill from what company or website are you trying to pay ?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I am trying to change my billing to a credit card. How did i get you? Are you an Aol employee. This should not be hard.

1. Go to My Account and sign in with your master Username and password.

2. Type the answer to your Account Security Question and clickContinue.

3. Under Service Options, select Manage My Subscriptions.

4. On the Manage My Services & Subscriptions screen, clickChange Payment Method.

5. Here, you may select a payment already on file or you may choose to add a new payment method.

Note: If you have selected a Debit card on file, you will be asked to type the words - I Agree - in the Type "I Agree" box before clickingSave. If you have clicked Add a New Payment Method instead of using a payment on file, you will be presented with the following screen:

6. Complete form and click Add Payment Method.

Once you have completed adding your new payment details, you will receive a confirmation email.

7. After your payment method is changed for your subscription, go toManage My Account Details and select Manage My Wallet and Billing Info.

8. Remove the payment method you no longer want on the the account by clicking on the trash icon.

You will receive confirmation the payment method has been removed from the account.

you can find these instructions with pictures if you go to

https://help.aol.com/articles/account-management-questions-about-your-aol-bill

click UPDATE YOUR AOL ACCOUNT

click HOW DO I ADD OR CHANGE A PAYMENT METHOD