Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator
Experience:  Systems Administrator
58973002

Is it possible to print my entire AOL email contact list? I

Customer Question

Is it possible for me to print my entire AOL email contact list? I want to edit it so I can delete certain names
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My friends are planning a celebration for my 75th Birthday in April. Naturally, they want to know who should be invited and have asked me for my "warm Market." My Aol contact list includes emails of everybody from everywhere. I need to purge it - even delete people who are deceased. So, I'm thinking it would be easier done if I can print it and read it in order to edit - rather than stare at the screen Also, the modified list can then be saved and used as a basis for creating the Guest List to be used at the registration table.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: Not at the moment
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

Do you access your email through a web browser our another email program?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Web browser
Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

Go to your contacts list, and go to the print icon on the top bar --> all contacts

see attached picture.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did exactly that BEFORE I submitted my question to you. Received the following message which took me right back to the same link - "This site says, To print, select Print from this windows file menu."
Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

from that window do ctrl P

Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.