Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Technician
62741268

Capital One changed my credit card no. how do I cahnge it so

Customer Question

Capital One changed my credit card no. how do I cahnge it so AOL will bill me monthly
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 9 months ago.

Follow these steps please> >>>PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR THE MY ACCOUNT SCREEN<<<My Account and sign in with your master Username and password.

2. Type the answer to your Account Security Question and click Continue.

3. From here you have two options: 1) Click Manage My Subscriptions under Service Options to switch a specific subscription to a different payment method on file or 2) Click Manage My Wallet and Billing Info under Account Options to change or update a specific payment method for multiple subscriptions.

Option 1:

a) Click the Change Payment Method link below the listed subscription to switch to a different card on file.

b) Click the circle next to the payment method you want to select and then click Submit.

Option 2:

a) Click the icon in the Edit column beside the payment method you would like to change.

b) Fill in the required information for the new payment method and click Update Payment Method.

Note: If you would like to start paying with a card not on file without deleting your current payment method, click Add Payment Type below the table on theManage My Wallet and Billing Info page and follow the on-screen instructions to add a new method of payment to your account.

If you get stuck anywhere, or have any questions. Let me know.

Let me know if this does not work and we can try another solution.

Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.

Thank you very much!