Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am using Windows Vista and trying to download the latest

Customer Question

I am using Windows Vista and trying to download the latest updates, but the files I select do not download, even when I only select one file, no matter how long I wait. What can I do? My system is very slow.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 9 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No, I would rather not do that. The last time I did that, the alleged Windows tech removed several programs I wanted, including my Malware Bytes program, and added some adware, that it took me three days to get rid of. I just am not willing to let any other outsider into my computer. Please refund the $40 deposit.Thanks anyway, but sorry. I'll probably wind up getting a new computer. This one is 10 years old.

No worries. Please send an email to***@******.*** to request refund. Also, check our ratings and reviews should you decide to use us in future. We have a reputation, and it will speak for itself when you Google us.