Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have 2 e-mails: one which I do not like to use and one

Customer Question

I have 2 e-mails: one for comcast which I do not like to use and one for sbcglobal.net which I have used for over 10 or 12 years. I am was able to reply to any e-mails that I receive. the xfinity rep said to call you folks because they cannot address this and here I am. All the e-mails that i have sent for the last 4-5 days have gone to my OUTBOX instead of the person intended. Sometimes I can send a reply to an e-mail and it is received by the person intended. I am not very computer literate....HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Elizabeth
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

Wait a second here......Xfinity told you to contact us? Do you know who we are?

We are a technical Support Website who help folks with their Questions and or problems on just about every topic known.

.

This site is called www.JustAnswer.com and my name is ***** ***** am a computer Expert in Hardware and Software with over 10 years experience.

.

Would you like me to help you with your issue? Or have you come here by mistake?

I would need to ask you some questions if you would like to continue.